Sunday, June 3: Taconic Hiking Club Annual Pot- Luck
Picnic at Peebles Island State Park, Waterford, NY
Our activities for the day are:
· Noon to 1:00 PM POTLUCK APPETIZERS.
· 1:00 PM POTLUCK salads, desserts and treats along with THC supplied hot dogs, hamburgers, cold drinks (lemonade and iced tea) and condiments.
· Please bring your own soda, beer or wine.
· Lawn chairs and games are recommended, as well as pictures to share.
· 2:00 PM short THC meeting
· Enjoy the park for the rest of the day. There are several trails for hiking. There is also canoe/kayak access to the Hudson River nearby.
Please note: There is a $6 fee per vehicle to enter the park on weekends.
To register: contact Margaret Parks at email@example.com or 518-250-5452 to let her know how many people are coming and what your contribution to the picnic will be (appetizer, salad or dessert).